Saturday, February 19, 2011

30 Posts of Truth, Edition 30

Prompt #30: A letter to yourself. Tell yourself everything you love about yourself.

*I find this prompt a little weird, so I apologize for not going into great detail.


Dear Lana,
Through this blog series, you have learned a lot about yourself, as well as opened yourself up to the world.  Honesty is very important in every aspect of life.  You need to be honest with yourself, as well as with others.

Continue to be strong, outgoing, independent, goal-oriented, and make sure to never fall short of your dreams.


I finally finished this blog series! It's been a great adventure and I hope you have enjoyed it.
To start your own 30 Days of Truth Series, click here.


Until next time, 
The Intelligent Blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!