Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Retail Therapy

Over the years my retail therapy addiction has grown. For instance...one time after a horrid week, I bought diamond earrings, a few weeks ago, I had had a bad day so i bought shoes,....the list goes on forever. Since I work and don't really have a lot of bills, I have the ability to spend that money on things I want. Yes, I save most of it but I don't hesitate to buy something if I really want it. Which brings me to these boots...
I think I could possibly be in love with them....or maybe it's just a minor infatuation, I can't tell. I finished finals last week, so I feel as though I deserve a treat. However, I'm not sure if I like the whole boots fashion trend. But if I'm gonna join the trend, I'm gonna do it up right...hense the AMAZING boots :). Usually purchasing something like this doesn't bother me, and my click happy finger never seems to mind. But, I don't want to order these boots and never wear them.
Anyways, I'll leave you with this thought (which came from my friend Colton); if pinocchio said his nose would grow, would it grow?

1 comment:

Your comments make my day!