3. Being stuck in a small room with a creepy man who said that you were the prettiest girl who worked there...AND the blinds were all closed. I seriously didn't think I would get out of that room alive.
4. The man who proposed to me over the phone.
He asked me to marry him.
I awkwardly laughed.
He asked me what I thought.
I was laughing entirely too hard to say "I'll have to see what you look like first."
He took my laughter and lack for words as dulcet compliance.
I'm pretty sure he's planning our wedding now.
And yes, he knows my name...
1. Having a gym at work. I can work out on my lunch break!
1. Walking into a public place only to look down and see a spit-up stain on your shirt.
2. When you're walking in high heels and your heel slides on the tile, making the loud farting noise.
3. A moment that happened at my cardiologist's office at my last appointment. I'm letting you in on this personal moment because it's too great not to share. lol.
There is a new Nurse Practitioner who was reading my charts and information in order to better understand my case. He had asked me simple questions, like how old I was; how long I had had problems; how the surgery went, etc, etc...
He paused for a short while, then out of the blue asked, "How are your groins?"
I looked up, in complete shock, and said, "Excuse me?!"
He stuttered for a few minutes and explained he was referring to my incisions. I awkwardly laughed and said they're fine--just minor scarring. He was so incredibly embarrassed. I swear he's going to hide from me next time he sees me. lol. But I bet he'll never ask me about my groins again! ha ha
1. A brand new tube of toothpaste. The anticipation of trying a new toothpaste overwhelms me every time. I always end up throwing out my old tube before it's completely empty.
2. New mascara that actually works! I've found that when buying mascara, like toilet paper, you just can't go cheap.
3. New jobs! I can't wait to start my new job--it's the start of a whole new chapter in my life. So many great opportunities are ahead of me!
Prompt #24: Make a playlist to someone and explain why you chose all of the songs.
When I thought about this prompt, the first person who came to mind to make a playlist for was my dear friend, Kylee.
She came to mind partly because she loves music, but mostly because she's starting a new chapter in her life that I've experienced before. I know how tough this new chapter is going to be for her (because I went through it too), as well as how rewarding it will be. Kylee, I absolutely adore you, and I'm always here for you!
This is for you Kylee, hope you enjoy it!
1. Good Riddance (Time of Your Life) by Greenday--this song is pretty self-explanatory
2. The Climb by Miley Cyrus--don't hate, she actually has some decent songs and this one is very applicable to you right now! lol
3. American Honey by Lady A--small town girl song-fitting? I think so!
4. Any Man of Mine by Shania Twain--I think you know why I chose this one ;) lol
5. Change by Taylor Swift--once again, don't hate. it's fitting. ha ha
6. Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield--duh! ha ha
7. Home by Daughtry--cause you're back home, where you belong!
8. Life Is A Highway by Racal Flatts--you never know where your road is going to lead, you just have to be ready for the ride!
9. Many The Miles by Sara Bareilles--you have a lot of things to accomplish in your life, you better not give up, no matter how long the road is!
10. The Remedy (I Won't Worry) by Jason Mraz--take time to enjoy the ride, don't worry!
11. Who Says You Can't Go Home by Bon Jovi & Jennifer Nettles--you can always go back home, no matter how old you are!
12. Single Ladies by Beyonce--I just feel like we need to end this playlist on a fun song! ha ha