Friday, March 11, 2011

"She Ain't Messin With No Broke..."

I'm not a gold digger, by any means, but I instantly get turned off when a guy tells me he can't do something because he's broke.  

I don't need to constantly be reminded that 
a) You don't have a job
and/or
b) You don't know how to manage money


Also, DO NOT EVER call your bank to check your balance while you're on a date with me.  You might as well turn the car around and take me home right that minute. What I hear while you're giving them your account number is that I am not worth your money.  Seriously, it's just tacky.
*I am not making this scenario up--it has happened to me before. 

I have worked since I was 16 and have always had enough money to do what I wanted to do.
I don't pity you because you have no money.
We all have to work for our money--join the real world.


Sorry if this post offended you, but I have never been one to sugar coat things :)


Until next time, 
The Intelligent Blonde

1 comment:

Your comments make my day!