Friday, September 2, 2016

Lilyann's Birth Video


I know, I know...Lily is 4.5 months old and I'm just now getting around to posting her birth video. For the longest time, I was upset about how her birth went and her subsequent stay in the NICU so I didn't want to talk about it or look at pictures. I'm just now getting to the point where I can accept what happened and move forward.


I would like to write her birth story, but those 13 days were such a blur that I don't know if I can remember everything or write it in a way that would be easy to read. At least I have this amazing birth video to share in case I never get around to writing her birth story.

I will be forever grateful to my Sister in Law for being by my side through her birth to document the occasion and create this beautiful video.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!