Friday, April 22, 2011

I Got A Brand New...JOB!!

I have a exciting announcement to make: I got a new job!
A TERRIFIC new job, to be exact :)


Although I'm very grateful to have been given the job at the bank, especially when our economy is the way it is, I wasn't challenged at all--I felt as though my college degree was a waste of time.  

However, all my hard work will be rewarded with my new job!    
Not only will I be making more money, meeting hot guys, and receiving benefits, but I will no longer have to commute!  I am ecstatic.  I could literally ride my bike to work!

I was really getting tired of searching for a new job and I was worried about having to compete with spring graduates, so this job offer could not have come at a better time. 


Everything is starting to fall into place for me!
*Knock on wood* 

Until next time, 
The Intelligent Blonde

1 comment:

Your comments make my day!