Saturday, April 16, 2011

I Wanna be a....Millionaire...?

It seems as though the most popular question to ask children is "what do you want to be when you grow up?"
I always thought that when I became an adult people would stop asking me this question.  Obviously, I was mistaken.  

Personally, I think it's fine that I am a 21-year-old college graduate who doesn't know what she wants to be when she grows up.  Unfortunately, society doesn't agree with me.  

I'm tired of people telling me to go get my Master's degree--I don't know what path I want to go down so why would I waste money and time to get more schooling, which will only over-qualify me for any position that I am qualified to do.  

Let me live my life and you live yours! 


Until next time, 
The Intelligent Blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!