Thursday, October 20, 2011

Awkward & Awesome Thursday, Edition 25

Awkward:

Woman at Build-A-Bear: "Your kids look so much alike--they must look like their dad."
Me: "Umm...yeah they look exactly like their dad's picture I saw in the catalog..."
(I didn't really say that, but I thought about it. ha ha)
I mean, clearly IF these kids were MY kids and they were as dark complected as they are, they would OBVIOUSLY look like their dad.  
Ergo, that was a dumb question.
If you have nothing intelligent to say, it's better to say nothing at all.  

Seeing that cockroach in the grocery store.
That has to be the worst place to see a cockroach.

Hearing the same part of a song over and over
only to turn around and see your coworker purposely replaying it
to see how long it would take to annoy you.
Let me tell ya, it didn't take long! lol
Gotta love it!

Those equipment hogs at the gym who literally sit on the weight equipment
for what seems like hours.
Sure, let me just change my normal workout routine...
Who needs good triceps, anyways?

Digging out your "ex-boyfriend box" to find that a mouse got to it before you.
Or maybe the awkward part is the "ex-boyfriend box?"


Awesome:

Making A's in my first MBA classes.  Woot woot!

The bling office supplies I saw at Hobby Lobby the other day.
Unfortunately, I didn't buy them...

The new boots at Target.com
They are seriously, adorable.
I need all of them!

The possibility of touring Alcatraz in December.
Despite the fact that going to San Francisco
means that I'll be having heart surgery.
Again.
I like to look on the positive side :)

Finally getting a two-pack!
Not Tupac...
I mean, like a six-pack, only smaller...
Only 4 more to go!




Until next time, 
The Intelligent Blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!