Thursday, February 3, 2011

Awkward & Awesome Thursday, Edition 6

Awkward:

1.  My creepy telephone fiance.  
He called back the other day and said "oh yeah, you're the one who rejected my marriage proposal."
I replied with, "First of all, I didn't reject it, I'm just still considering the proposition.  Secondly, I can't agree to marry you without seeing you first."
His response was, "Oh good, then we have a tentative engagement!" 
Oh my word...lol

2.  When the cap on the end of your high heel comes off. I now have two shoes that this happened to.  It makes awkward sounds when you walk, and makes me very sad :(

3.  Those KY commercials.  Seriously, they are incredibly awkward! Some things just shouldn't be put on television! 



Awesome:

1. The amazingly cute hair bows I just made

2.  Hearing Olivia giggle. She has discovered her voice this week and it's seriously the cutest thing I've ever heard.  Brightens my day every time :)

3.  The movie "Dear John."  I just love it! 




Until next time, 
The Intelligent Blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!