Thursday, February 10, 2011

Awkward & Awesome Thursday, Edition 7

Awkward:

1.  That gayprofessionalsingles.com commercial.  Please tell me I'm not the only person who has seen it--it has two EMT's making out and it says "sometimes, work isn't the best place to meet gay professional singles." 
Maybe I should just stop watching late night tv...lol

2.  Texts/messages that only say "K." I mean come on, what's up with that? Why even waste a text if you're only gonna say "K."  It really just makes me mad. lol



Awesome:

1.  Vanilla Ice's dance to "Ice Ice Baby." A decade later and that dance is STILL bomb!

2.  The book/movie Sundays at Tiffany's.  I just finished the book yesterday and I re-watched the movie last night.  They're both really good! 



Until next time, 
The Intelligent Blonde

1 comment:

Your comments make my day!