Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Too Much Snow!!

I'm not a huge fan of snow.
I mean, I liked having snow days when I was in school and it's pretty and all....but, now that I'm a big girl, it just means no money :(

So much for a legit first paycheck! ha ha

I was called by 3 people before 7:00 this morning telling me not to come into work.  I was glad they called to let me know, but annoyed it took three people to get the point across. Every time I'd fall asleep they'd wake me back up! ha ha

Then on top of not being able to sleep in, I had a horrible migraine all morning! Like a legitimate mind numbing migraine. It was bad! 

I tried to shovel my car out of the snow drifts, but alas, no such luck.

I already called them and told them I wouldn't be at work tomorrow. 
Hopefully that means I can at least sleep in since I won't be getting paid and all...


I hope you enjoy this picture of the snow drifts behind my car, because I'm sure not enjoying it...



Until next time, 
The Intelligent Blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!