Thursday, May 19, 2011

Awkward & Awesome Thursday, Edition 13

Awkward:

Not remembering a guy's name after having been introduced to him AT LEAST three times (I am horrible with names).

Aforementioned guy awkwardly standing behind me waiting for me to acknowledge his presence, then not walking away after I do so.

Said guy then asking me (in front of several people) to go eat with him after church next Sunday and me not being able to come up with a reason not to, so I said "Umm...(insanely long, awkward pause)...I guess we could do that...I'll see you next Sunday...."  Then rushing away.

Having to call multiple people, asking for his name AND phone number so that I could "dump" him.

Wrecking one of the units at work...yeah, I did that...



Awesome:

My new car--I'm absolutely in love :)

Driving with the top all the way open in my new car !

Working with a shop full of guys...there's never a dull moment!




Until next time, 
The Intelligent Blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!