Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Living the Life

I apologize for not posting in what seems like forever--I refuse to be one of those bloggers who doesn't blog for months on end, so let me give you an update!

First of all, there was no Monday Lustday Post yesterday because, at the moment, there is absolutely nothing I want. 

Last week, I started my new job (which I absolutely love); used my 25% off Coach coupon to buy a new Coach purse AND sunglasses; then, last night, I finally bought my new car!!  

It took me a long time to figure out what I wanted, but when I saw this car I literally KNEW it was the one for me (maybe that's how I'll know when I meet the "right" guy? One can only hope! ha ha).  Anyways, it's a Jeep Liberty with a fully opening roof--almost like a convertible!

My only complaint so far is that when the roof is closed and you're driving down the interstate it's pretty loud.  But that's just even more reason to blare my radio, right?? ha. Like I need a reason!

Anyways, life is pretty great right now (at least until I get the first bill for my car ha ha). 



Until next time, 
The Intelligent Blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!