Thursday, June 2, 2011

Awkward & Awesome Thursday, Edition 14

Awkward:

When the guy from my last Awkward post chased me out the church building and around the car to tell me his invitation always stands.    Umm...thanks...?  

I think the most awkward thing will be when he finds out I  1. Have a blog.  2.  Have been blogging about him.  Oh well, we'll deal with that if and when it happens. lol

Water bras.  This awkward moment was brought on by a girl I work with.  We'll let your mind wander...


Awesome:

Watching tornados.  Not the damage they cause, but how powerful they are.  I love tornado season--if I'm bored, I just watch storm coverage.  

White Water Bay trip on Memorial Day!  Got to work on my tan, cause we all know I needed it. lol

Driving my boss's Corvette.
I will admit though, I was TERRIFIED. ha ha




Until next time, 
The Intelligent Blonde

1 comment:

Your comments make my day!