Thursday, June 9, 2011

Awkward & Awesome Thursday, Edition 15

Awkward:

Falling down the stairs at work...
in heels...
while carrying a large box full of paperwork and a cupcake box...
while everyone stood by and laughed.
In my defense, it had nothing to do with the fact that I was wearing heels--I was talking to someone and couldn't see where I was stepping.  
I made the fall as gracefully as I could. 
However, this was the result:

It's already bruised, swollen, and missing the top few layers of skin :(


Awesome:

The fact that I saved the cupcake I was carrying when I fell!

Finishing my to-do list after 3 days of working on it.  
Even though I already have another to-do list for tomorrow...ha ha


Until next time, 
The Intelligent Blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!