Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Take me out to the ball game...

I may or may not have used my awesome negotiating/flirting skills to score some free baseball tickets today...

I'm just good like that.

I busted out my new, skin-tone 6 inch stilettos today.
Definitely worth the pain of breaking in new shoes when multiple guys nearly break their necks doing double takes.  

This girl is always full of surprises!



On another note, I am now enrolled for my MBA!! 
I will get my new laptop next month and will start classes at the end of the month.
I did my research and fought to get the best teachers.
As a result, I think I scored the PERFECT schedule :)

I can do anything for a year...right?

Even though I hate my last name, wouldn't it be kinda fun to go get my Doctorate and be Dr. Duffle?? Kind of has a nice ring to it! 
Too bad I have no idea what I'd want to pursue further education in; I suppose I could be a Doctor of B.S. or Sarcasm...that wouldn't surprise anyone though! lol



Until next time, 
The Intelligent Blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!