Saturday, July 30, 2011

3-Day Celebration of Birth...

Today was the last day of my Birthday Celebration, so we had a family dinner at Ted's.
It's rare that all eleven of us can get together, so when we do it's always epic!

Not only did I take a picture with a guy in drag for his funeral *cough* bachelor party:


But, I also got sang to while I was wearing a sombrella (new word my niece, Laney, made up):


My stories wouldn't be complete without a great quote, so here's the winning quote for the night:

My ever-so-cute sister-in-law, Cassie:  "How old are you this year?"
Me: "22"
Cass: "Really, I thought you were 23?"
Me: "Nope, Naner and I are two years apart."
Cass: "So you've only been 21 for a year?"
Me: "Yep, that's usually how it works..."
Naner: "Cass, how long were you 21??"
bahahahahahaha

It was, without a doubt, the funniest/cutest thing I've heard in awhile.  
I just love her...

Now I'm off to New York City for the week!
Don't miss me too much ;)



Until next time, 
The Intelligent Blonde

1 comment:

Your comments make my day!