Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Photo Flashbacks


Thought you might enjoy some awkward photos of me from way back when...

I seriously look stoned. 
Either my mom put cough syrup in my bottle, or I just woke up from a nap.

Three points of interest in this photo:
1. Anthony's glasses
2. Naner's neck (what in the world was he doing?)
3. My hands (why would the photographer not have done something with them?)

Why my mom thought it would be cute for me to hug a gum-ball machine, I will never know... An additional point of interest: my dress is actually smocked with gum-ball machines.

What's wrong with this picture?
Perhaps the fact that I'm old enough to stand, yet still chugging my food down in an infant feeder?

Digging for gold, cause Ken just wasn't good enough.

Oh ya know, just practicing my shooting...

You have no idea how many times I smashed my fingers in that drawer.

Most parents tell children not to eat batter because of the raw eggs (I still say that's just a cover for them to eat the batter/dough), yet here is my mom feeding me batter. CLASSIC

Clearly I thought the gingerbread house looked good. I managed to climb up on the table for that one!

Why yes, yes I am sitting in a laundry basket sucking on a bottle of laundry detergent (please don't call DHS, it was clearly sealed). When I asked my mom why she wasn't watching me, her response was that she was getting the camera...

Sleeping on the fireplace.  I might have been a little narcoleptic as a child.
Also, that blankie went EVERYWHERE with me. My mom actually had to sew silky ribbons on my clothes when I was school-age so I wouldn't be THAT kid who carried her blankie to school. 

And I saved the best for last...sometimes, all a girl needs to make her bad hair day better is a little polish.


And in case you were wondering, yes, I was bald for the first year of my life. Now you know why I never cut my hair. It has taken this long just to grow it out! 


Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. I was bald for the first year of my life too! These are so priceless and you still make bald look beautiful ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah you're so freaking cute!!
    and I was bald probably for the first year or two of my life as well. which is why I have fake bangs, because if I had cut that much of my real hair off to be bangs? I would have nothing left. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok i'm a little freaked out. that last picture of you looks exactly like me! we could have been twins! i WILL find the picture i am talking about and prove it to you. i think it's fate. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I may incorporate something like this into my blog as well! Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are too cute! Old pics are the best. I'm sure one day our kids will wonder why we made them pose with random things too!

    Aesthetic Lounge

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol you may have been a bit narcoleptic, but at least you were cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too funny! (and cute...)

    I was bald for the first year or two of my life! My dad wouldn't let me cut my hair until I was in the 2nd grade because of that... so I had waist length hair for years...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!