Thursday, May 13, 2010

One Needle Down...

I got my second echocardiogram done today. In case you don't know (which I didn't before I got my first one), it's an ultrasound of your heart. It's pretty cool to see.

Then I convinced them to do my lab work today in order to space out my needle for getting blood drawn and my catheter needle and IV needles. ha ha. I HATE needles.

I went to the bathroom five minutes before I was told I was supposed to pee in a cup. OOPS...ha ha. Luckily, my overactive bladder worked to my advantage for once. lol.

On a brighter note, I got a job!! I'm so excited!
It's an easy job too!
I will be working at the Chickasha YMCA 3 days a week and working at the YMCA pool 4 days a week (for a total of 25 hours a week). It's going to be a GREAT summer :). After I get past Tuesday, that is...ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!