Saturday, August 6, 2011

The City That Never Sleeps...

I haven't blogged in a long time, with good reason though--I've been in New York!
For lack of something better to say, I thought I'd share with you some pictures from my trip...

View from our hotel (27th floor):


Tour of Central Park:



Friends fountain! We were going to get in it and splash each other like they do in the show, but it was a nasty shade of green, so we passed...



We got Late Show tickets!!



I snapped pictures of the set (I broke the rules..such a rebel)





Serendipity Frozen Hot Chocolate!



Rooftop viewing of Sex & the City:



ALMOST bought this for Naner:


TSA rules are a little farfetched but understandable, I guess...


The End (Get it ;))




Until next time, 
The Intelligent Blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!