Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Big Girl Job=New Car

I have had my Taurus for 5 years now.

I always said it would last me through college, and that I would buy a new one when I got a big-girl job.  
Well, guess what??

I'm graduating in December and (hopefully) will have a big-girl job by January, which means...it's time for a new car!! Well...almost...lol

So...I've narrowed my wish list down to a H3, Dodge Nitro, Ford Flex, or a Toyota FJ.  I need your help making my final decision!  Hopefully you'll participate more in this poll than you did the last one!

I love the look of all of these vehicles, and I know I want an SUV.  
The only problem with the Nitro is that one of my close friends just bought one so I don't want to be a copycat.  

Go vote! NOW! K? thanks :)

Also, I am DOMINATING my World Thought 3 class--seriously!  I made a 92 on the first test and a 97 on my midterm paper!  So, I think as a reward, I will buy those lovely Coach sunglasses for myself :)


Until next time, 
The Intelligent Blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!