Friday, July 9, 2010

I'm A Survivor

As I'm picking up the pieces of my life lately, I begin to see the light at the end of the tunnel.  

I'm ALWAYS single on my birthday so that's no surprise...but this is my BIG birthday! I turn 21 this month and I get to do it SINGLE! That's super exciting! 

I get to go to Jamaica SINGLE without worrying about someone back home.

I get to finish school in December and get a big girl job without anyone hovering over me trying to make my decisions for me!

Don't get me wrong, it's not the break up that's so bad...I just HATE dating.  So every time I get out of a relationship I dread the whole starting over process.  I just want something to work out for once.  But I am young and tough :)  I will survive!

BTW, GO VOTE ON MY SURVEY!!! K? THANKS :)


Until next time, 
The Intelligent Blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!