Thursday, July 15, 2010

Countdown

14 days until my birthday!!!

23 days until I'm on the beaches of Jamaica!!

5 months until gradaution!!

I can't decide which one I'm more excited about...lol.  It's a very close tie. 

But I'm finally starting to feel like I can make it! ha ha.  I fell like the Little Engine That Could! ha ha. "I think I can, I think I can..."

I'm a little scared about graduation because I don't really know what I'll do--I'll be 21 and considered to be a 'grown-up,' with no plan. lol

I'd like to get a job with Make-A-Wish or something like that, but I have to start at the bottom so we'll see :)

Right now my survey is tied so go vote! I know there's more than two people who read my blog!


Until next time,
The Intelligent Blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!