Thursday, September 22, 2011

Awkward & Awesome Thursday, Edition 22

Awkward:

The "anonymous" reader who sent me hate mail. 
If you don't like my blog, don't read it.
And if you're going to bad mouth somebody, at least have the balls to post your real name. 

Being cinched so tight to a person that you can feel EVERYTHING.
Just to clarify, that was not for the heck of it, I went tandem skydiving so I had to be tied to him.

Putting your foot outside of the plane and thinking "why am I doing this again?"

People airing their dirty laundry on facebook.
I, at least, save that for my blog.


Awesome:

My birthday gift to Chantz:
We went skydiving!
It was the second time I've done it, but it was still a blast!

The new rain boots I ordered today.
My old ones were ugly and saw their last day today.

My new clutch
Look at this beauty:




Until next time,
The Intelligent Blonde

1 comment:

Your comments make my day!