Thursday, September 29, 2011

Awkward & Awesome Thursday, Edition 23

Awkward:

Guy from work: "What flavor are you today?"
Me: "That's a weird question--are you going to be creepy and try to lick me?"
Guy from work: "I meant what scent are you wearing today?  It smells like something from Victoria's Secret."
Me: "Well that was an incredibly weird way of asking that question..."

I never realized how insensitive facebook is:
That was just way too easy.
Gotta love it!

Crocs.
I am, by no means, qualified to be the fashion police... 
but if you're over the age of 4, you shouldn't wear Crocs in public.



Awesome:

This Lauren Conrad dress I got from Kohl's for half off:
Everyone needs a little LC in their life! 
I need to find a khaki blazer to pair it with and I'll have the perfect outfit!

Up All Night
If you haven't seen it, you should watch it!
It's pretty entertaining, but it has to grow on you...
kinda like The Office.

Being able to search for movies on DVR.
I was able to find a movie I have to watch for Ethics class and record it,
which saved me from having to illegally download it.
Just kidding, I don't do that--but another guy in my Ethics class did!
Real ethical, huh? haha
I found it humorous...



Until next time,
The Intelligent Blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!