Thursday, September 1, 2011

Product Review

I'm always on the lookout for some great beauty products,
so I thought I would share some of my recent favorites with you, my loyal readers. 

I have really long, gorgeous, BLONDE eyelashes. 
The blonde part, obviously, being the problem...

I have probably tried over 100 mascaras--they all have something I don't like about them.
1.  They make my eyelashes look too clumpy
2.  They don't make my lashes look full enough
3.  They separate my eyelashes but give no volume
4.  It's impossible to wash off at night.
The list goes on and on...

A few years ago, I found an amazing mascara from Lancome--of course, it has since been discontinued. FML.
So, when my tube of BADgal Lash ran out (which, was a decent mascara but didn't seem to give me the fullness I wanted), I decided to try another Lancome mascara.

Let me tell ya, Lancome has got it figured out.
Definitely worth the money.
Check out those eyes:
That is only two coats and I didn't even use an eyelash curler--think of the damage I could do with a curler!
AH-MAZING
I realize PhotoBooth mirrors images, but i had to show you guys what the tube looks like.
Please ignore the frumpy hair--I hadn't fixed it yet...
Seriously though, go buy some Lancome Hypnose.
NOW.
You won't regret it.


Next product:
Clinique Acne Solutions Emergency Gel-Lotion.
I got this as a free sample when i ordered my mascara (love Sephora).
I've never been one to have acne, but on occassion, I get a blemish.
I tried this product as soon as I got it and I saw a difference within hours! No lie.
All you do is rub a tiny amount on your problem spot.
I'm pretty sure this little sample tube will last a long time (unless you have a lot of problem spots).


There ya have it--two products worth checking out.

Until next time, 
The Intelligent Blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!