Friday, November 4, 2011

If...

I saw this "If..." post over on Miranda's blog and decided to do give it a try:


... I could live anywhere in the US ... I would either live in New York City, or near a beach. 
Being landlocked in Oklahoma sucks!

... I were to have children ... I think it would be cool to go to a sperm bank so that when I get dirty looks from people thinking I was a young, single, whore, I could tell them that I picked the dad from a catalog. ha ha

... I could have any talent in the world ... I would want to be able to play piano by ear. 
It really bugs me that I can only play with sheet music in front of me.

... you met me in real life ... you would probably think I'm too opinionated.

... I went back to school ... I would be more involved. 
I'd be a cheerleader and president of every club and editor of the school newspaper, instead of just focusing on making good grades and getting through school.

... money were not an object ... I would pay off my car and school loans then travel the world and eventually, settle down in a beach house.

... I could meet one celebrity ... it would be Lauren Conrad.
Then she could introduce me to Brody Jenner.
And he could introduce me to his step-siblings, the Kardashians.
Wait, is that cheating...?

... I could only shop at one store for the rest of my life ... it would be Target.
They have better stuff than Walmart and it's a one-stop shop.

... I could choose an animal/pet ... I would choose a monkey.
I've always wanted a pet monkey...

... I could go on a trip right now ... I'd go to the beach. 
I don't care which beach, I just want to be able to lay in a beach chair and listen to the waves.
Oh and catch a tan, because we all know I need one...

... I had to choose between a house cleaner and a personal chef ... well considering I absolutely despise cooking, I would definitely choose a chef!


Now that you've read my "If..." post, go write one of your own and link it up!!


Until next time,
The Intelligent Blonde

2 comments:

  1. lol about the sperm bank thing! Target is the best and I definitely don't like being landlocked either...i want the ocean!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!