Sunday, November 6, 2011

People need to learn how to park...

One of my biggest pet peeves is people who can't park.
And don't even get me started on people who can't merge...
I mean seriously, did you not pay attention in Driver's Ed?

If you can't park like a normal person, you should park like a mile away (far from normal people) and walk.

Kelly and I walked out from eating at a restaurant the other day, to find this:


It's hard to tell in this picture, but I was unable to walk between our back bumpers.
He was THAT close!

So, Kelly decided to take the matter into her own hands...


If it had been my note, it would have read:
"Nice parking job, IDIOT."
But Kelly's works too ;) ha ha


Like every time we're together, some hilarious things were said.
For instance,
"It's okay for ugly people to fall in love, because nobody would love them but another ugly person..."

It would be a lie if I said I didn't die laughing.



Until next time,
The Intelligent Blonde

3 comments:

  1. OMG! My best friend and I say the EXACT same thing about ugly people falling in love ALL. THE. TIME. Too funny! I'm sorry that person parked like an idiot next to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so selfish to take up extra room when you park
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. love this. so so glad I came across your blog. totally following. If you get second, I'd love if you'd check out mine. It's all about the adventures of a southern girl turned LA stylist. thanks, love. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!