Saturday, November 19, 2011

Some Days I Look Cute...

You know that rare occasion when you actually like the outfit you threw together at the last minute?

Please forgive the poor quality of the pictures, they were taken with my cell phone (like you couldn't tell...).

Teal shirt: Thrift store
Sweater: Gap
Jacket: Deb
Scarf: I think I bought it on the streets in NYC
Jeans: Silver
Boots: Worthington


And because no photoshoot would be complete without a boo-tay shot...


I bought those boots last year on Black Friday.
I absolutely love them!!
They're one of those wardrobe staples that can make an outfit.

If that's not a good reason to go Black Friday shopping, I don't know what is!


Now, on to other, more important things...
If you haven't already, PLEASE go "follow" me or "join this site." 
I hate to be that girl who begs for friends, but you gotta do what ya gotta do...
Ready? Set?  Go follow me!! 

K? Thx. Luv u. Bye.
(Don't you hate people who abbreviate words like that?  
It's seriously annoying.) 


Until next time,
The Intelligent Blonde

4 comments:

  1. I think your outfit is SUPER cute...love the boots...Im actually on the hunt for a new pair this weekend....hopefully Ill have good luck:)

    A Funky Little Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit! i really love that jacket! oh and of course the boots are awesome! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that outfit! I wish I was more motivated to get ready, but I just REALLYYY love me some yoga pants:)
    And those boots are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!