Linking up with Recently Roached to share a few of my pet peeves!
1. People who think that because I look young, I'm a teenager.
When I was about to graduate college, people would assume that I was graduating from High School. FML.
2. People who devalue my education, simply because I'm "young."
3. Obsessive cursing.
It just makes you sound uneducated when every other word out of your mouth is an obscenity.
4. People who air their dirty laundry on facebook, or better yet, people who list everything they did that day in their status:
Today, I woke up, ate breakfast, went shopping, met so and so for lunch, took a nap, and fixed dinner for my honey.
BLAH. Who cares.
5. Slow drivers. I admit it, I do like to pretend I'm a NASCAR driver, but if the speed limit is 65 and you're going 40... YOUR LICENSE SHOULD BE REVOKED.
6. One way friendships.
If you won't be there for me when I need you, why should I be there when you need me?
7. The word verification box on Blogger. I tend to get mad at them and refuse to leave a comment.
8. What I Wore Posts. While some people enjoy these, if you post more than one a week, I will not comment. For the record, yes, you dress WAY better than me and yes, you look amazing.
Now, do I really need to say that on every post?
9. Hanging up laundry.
Hence why there has been a pile of laundry on my bedroom floor for two weeks...
10. Kissing pictures. I don't know why, but they literally make me cringe.
Until next time,
The Intelligent Blonde