Thursday, March 15, 2012

Awkward & Awesome Thursday

AWKWARD

Taking a bite out of my bean burrito only to discover that it was COVERED in onions.
Don't believe me? See for yourself...
Have I mentioned I HATE onions...?
This is the pile of onions I picked out of the burrito.
I mean, I couldn't NOT eat the burrito...there's starving kids in Africa (wait...that doesn't justify it...hmm)

Being told that I should wear my hair down all of the time because I look better when it's down. In a perfect world, that would have been a compliment. But seeing as my hair was up at the time, it was clearly not intended to be a compliment...which leads me to believe that the world is not perfect...


AWESOME

After many, many attempts, I got my broom to stand on end!


My amazing seats at the hockey game:
And to top it off, those were FREE tickets : )

This video:


Until next time, 
The Intelligent Blonde

11 comments:

  1. Haha this is funny! I love onions, but that is too much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super bummer about the onions :(

    BUT! I also got free tickets to a hockey game on Tuesday... with awesome seats. Go us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't get the broom thing, but I've been seeing it all over the place...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eek I'm also a hater of onions! Glad you still managed to eat your yummy burrito though! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't like tomatoes, like you don't like onions. I once told a waiter that if there were tomatoes on my salad, I would leave them as his tip. What? He didn't write my order down. I hate when they don't do that! I'm happy to report there were no tomatoes, and I'm now friends with him haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the broom thing is something i've been meaning to try... but that means i have to clean haha

    xx jes

    www.twosmuppies.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha I love back handed compliments. Thanks? What else are you supposed to say to that?!
    But don't listen to them because your hairdo from the other day was H.O.T. ! They obviously don't know fashion;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. eewww i hate onions too so i wouldn't appreciate my burrito being covered in them either. nasty nasty onions. and you are right those are amazing seats at the hockey game

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woohoo for the broom...cool huh? But weird. I actullywould love that burrito...love onions :). Hope we can still be friends (even tho I'll have bad breath) :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg ewwww I hate onions too that would've made me gag. And whatever to the person that told you that about your hair. It looks nice either way :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!