Thursday, May 3, 2012

Awkward and Awesome Thursday

 AWKWARD

Not being able to figure out if you're getting a pedi next to a guy or girl...

Getting "tooth whitening" done.  I guess in this case, you would just choose one tooth to whiten...?

Getting my new business cards, only to discover that I'm (apparently) an "Assosicate."
I mean, I can understand them spelling my name wrong, or putting the wrong email, but really?! They can't spell "associate"?? UGH



AWESOME

The awesome news that I finally have the okay to tell.  I'm going to be popping out a niece or nephew in December!! At least, that's what my brother seems to thing.  I don't think he quite understands the whole birthing process thing...

Our link-up for next Tuesday!! Don't forget to come back and link-up your Two Truths and a Lie. 

The animal park we took the kids to last weekend. I mean, seriously, look how close we were to the animals:




My new desk:



Until next time, 
The Intelligent Blonde

10 comments:

  1. hahahaha I'm an Associate Director and my biggest fear is spelling it wrong!

    Also, I work for an organization called "The Food Pantries" and have probably types "The Food PANTIES" at least 100 times.

    Your new desk is awesome. I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I THINK that was a woman. But I'm not for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha the pedi thing is hilarious!!

    xoxo
    Petchie
    http://itsallofthelittlethings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, congrats on your new niece or nephew!
    And thanks for reminding me! I may write up a post today just so that I remember!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bahahahaha :) I think that is a girl... it has boobs.

    And I think "tooth whitening" would be accurate for my hometown... ha!

    Congrats on the niece/nephew AND the big girl desk. It's pretty ;)

    xo,
    Ash

    ReplyDelete
  6. AHH congrats Aunt Alana!! That's super exciting:):) And I'm STILL LOL-ing aver "assosicate". Seriosuly?! Good thing you proof read! How embarrassing would that have been if you had handed it to a client without knowing?!
    Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha i love that you take cell phone pictures of random people you come in contact with. it's the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG to the first one, guy or girl buahahaha!! And a business got your cards wrong? Did they print a bunch? that is horrible!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE your new desk! i saw this what i thought was a women with super short shorts at the grocery story....it was a dude! so weird!

    ReplyDelete
  10. that first one is real awkward! and tooth whitening? that's funny.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!