Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Two Truths and a Lie Tuesday Link-Up


It's the first Tuesday of the month, so you know what that means...
it's Two Truths and a Lie Tuesday!!

If you haven't participated before, I really encourage you to link up with Mallory and me.  You can discover interesting facts about bloggers you already know, plus it's a great way to meet new bloggers!
Not to mention you can learn which bloggers you do NOT want to play poker against ; )

Just grab a button, write your post, and link up! 

1.  I had scarlet fever when I was little
2.  I broke my wrist in Junior High
3. My jugular has been punctured

Which do you think is the lie?

 
Make sure you follow these links and guess what other people are lying about:

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Hey lady! Hope your day is going well! I wanted to drop by and tell you how much I appreciate your comments on my blog. They do make my day, so thank you very much!! Xx.

    Katie
    Lady Million

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to say it's the jugular...shot in the dark...haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can we get some less violent options next time?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!