Thursday, August 11, 2011

Awkward & Awesome Thursday, Edition 19

Awkward:

Receiving a text that said "I love my gf so much I think I will be proposing soon," from a number I didn't know. 
I responded with "Who is this?"
Turns out it was a guy who used to like me a long time ago--guess he wanted my permission to get married?  
News flash: if I don't know your phone number, I can assure you, I won't be heartbroken if you were to marry someone else.


Seeing that the guy you were talking to three weeks ago is now facebook officially dating some other girl. 
Umm...okay?
Your wondering eye is the EXACT reason I stopped talking to you three weeks ago!


The AT&T ad rep who keeps calling me.
You'd think my short responses and snide attitude would have given him the hint.
But alas, no such luck.
I eventually just hung up on him (for the second time, I might add).



Awesome:

Our VIP couch seating at the Rooftop viewing of Sex & the City--everyone else (sitting on backless benches) was wondering how in the world we scored the couch.  

New York Pizza.
There is just nothing in Oklahoma that compares.  
It's a fact.


Getting offered Redhaws box seats in exchange for me making an appearance at a party.
I'm well on way to my goal of having everyone know my name :)


Until next time, 
The Intelligent Blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!