Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Fatty McFatty

My professor (Dr. Burt) called me fat yesterday.

We were talking about false advertising and how food companies say their products are nutritional even if they aren't, so then I brought up the fact that HCG Drops are the same way.
They tell you to go on a 500 calorie diet and use the drops to lose weight.
But in reality, if anyone goes on a 500 calorie diet they will lose weight--with or without the drops.

Dr. Burt said, "well obviously they didn't fool you into using them."

Everyone died laughing and I'm pretty sure my face was as red as a tomato.
He was so embarrassed.  He apologized profusely and said he was meaning their marketing didn't work on me. ha ha. 

So of course everyone was peaking around my chair trying to see if I was really fat.
Good thing I'm not ;) 


Seriously though, Dr. Burt is amazing.
He has so many awards and recognitions; he has really made a name for himself.   
Check out his website

I'm really going to enjoy his class--maybe he'll teach me to be a marketing guru like him.



Until next time,
The Intelligent Blonde

1 comment:

Your comments make my day!