Thursday, August 18, 2011

Awkward & Awesome Thursday, Edition 20

Awkward:

Seeing this while eating my dinner:
Okay, more like sickening than awkward.  
The front view was even better!

Having her FIANCE (I only know this because they kept shouting it) saying "nature is calling" and proceed to leave her sitting at a table for like 20 minutes while he was in the bathroom.  

Wearing shorts with my white legs.
I refuse to do it.
I need a tan. BADLY.


Awesome:

Buying new diamonds for myself
Makes my heart happy :)

Deciding that I need to buy new shoes because I need a box in order to pack my new knives away.

Catching Lisa Lee's man cheating on her red-handed.
*The fact that he was cheating wasn't awesome, but the fact that we caught him sure was!


Until next time, 
The Intelligent Blonde

1 comment:

Your comments make my day!