Saturday, June 2, 2012

Not-So-Intelligent Blonde Moments...



Because I'm working on a term paper and preparing for Two Truths and a Lie Tuesday (as you should be, as well), my mind isn't functioning properly.  
You know what happens when your mind doesn't function properly?  
Blonde moments happen.  

Does it count as a blonde moment when you screw up microwavable macaroni and cheese, or is that just plain stupidity?  I mean, I never claimed to be a Chef...

For some people, blonde moments are few and far between; for me (and my family), they happen at least once a week.  

For instance, take Andrew's last blonde moment...
My sister-in-law said: "I used the free super saving shipping."
Andrew said: "Oh, how much was that?"

Oh goodness, I'm so glad I'm not the only one in the family who has blonde moments.  
If you would like something entertaining to do, feel free to read other Not-So-Intelligent Blonde Moments here

Don't forget to link-up on Tuesday!!



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Hehehehe, that sounds like something I would say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've messed up microwave popcorn more times than I can count. There's a "popcorn" button, so I have no idea how.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha. love this. Another fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha so awesome. I love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!