Friday, January 22, 2010

TGIF

While looking at a friends' blog today, I was introduced to Shaytards. I'm usually not a fan of youtube videos; typically they prove to be a waste of time. This video was no different, but was quite humorous. lol. ALSO...the husband, Shay Carl (an old radio talk show host) has a striking resemblance to the, always gorgeous, Brody Jenner. Mind you, nobody competes with Brody and Shay is about 100 pounds heavier...
Another thing I thought of while watching the video was the fact that he has a really hot wife! I couldn't help but ask myself how...
CHECK IT OUT!!! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO.....




Shay Carl

Does this picture really need a subtitle....?
Maybe "I could stare at him all day....?"


Watch the video and please tell me I'm not the only one who sees the resemblance....

1 comment:

Your comments make my day!