Thursday, August 5, 2010

Busy Busy Bee

This week has been a whirlwind!

My to-do list is forever long (I've only accomplished about half of it this week)

I took my last final today, so I am done with Summer school! Yay!

I have been being crafty again (pictures below)

Before I leave for vacation (in 30 hours), I have to take Abi and Roxi to the vet to get shots, get a waterproof camera from Wal-mart, finish my baby bows, finish packing, print my flight and tour paperwork, get finger printed, give the puppies baths (before Bentley and Bailee go to their new homes tomorrow night), fill out a ton of paperwork, and fill my car up with gas.
WHEW.  That stresses me out just naming it all. lol

Here are some pictures to show you what I have been crafting this week:


This gorgeous pink bow, was specially made for Miss Ashley's birthday outfit


I'm good, if you can't tell (ha ha jk...kinda)

And this picture shows my excitement to be leaving for Jamaica in 29 hours, 56 minutes and counting ;)




Until next time (probably AFTER I return from Jamaica), 
The Intelligent Blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!