Monday, August 2, 2010

No Susie Homemaker Here

If you know me very well at all, you know that I HATE to cook.  

My poor future husband better know how to cook or else his meals will consist of cereal, mac & cheese, or peanut butter & jelly.

It's not that I can't cook--I'm actually a really good cook--I just hate it.  
Why should I slave over the stove for hours to create a meal that will be devoured in 5 minutes?  Pointless, if you ask me.

However, I got in a baking mood this week and decided I would attempt to make my grandma's homemade noodles.  This was my favorite meal growing up and I haven't had it in over 5 years.  
This is no easy project--when I say homemade noodles, I'm talkin about the kind that take 2 days to make because they have to dry overnight.

Right now, my noodles are drying and they look GREAT! Hopefully, my finished project tomorrow will taste just like I remember it.  

I'll let ya know :)

Btw, I also make homemade sugar cookies, when I feel like it (or when people offer to pay me for them) and they're BOMB!



Until next time, 
The Intelligent Blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!