Friday, August 20, 2010

Friday Love Series Part 2



1. I LOVE the beach

2. I love that I will be a college graduate in 3 1/2 months

3.  I love that, for once in my life, I have no plans. 

4.  I love my family--they are just so great :)

5.  I love the boys in my Sunday School class--they hold my heart in their hands

6.  I love that I am single and can do what I want to do

7.  I love traveling--if only I had the money to go everywhere I want to go

8.  I love my sunglasses--one pair in particular has been to New York and Jamaica with me--if you've ever been in my car, you know that I have a slight sunglasses addiction...

and lastly,

9.  I love shopping--some would say a little too much...



Stay tuned for my upcoming Monday Lustday series!


Until next time, 
The Intelligent Blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!