Monday, August 2, 2010

Darwin Awards

I heard about the coolest thing the other day--the Darwin Awards.
These are awards given to stupid people who do the world a favor by taking themselves out of the gene pool.  lol.  
I know, this sounds really morbid, but it's so funny.  Google it! I think the website is www.darwinawards.com, or something like that.  

For instance, one guy hooked a jet from a plane (one of those fat alberts, I believe) onto his car to see how fast he could go.  When they found his remains (in a crater in a mountain), they realized there was tire tread from applying brakes.  They examined it a little a further, and saw that he had been applying the brakes for 2 miles.  Apparently, once the jet started, he realized he hadn't planned out how to slow down or stop, for that matter.  

R.I.P. Guy with no common sense.

On another note, my homemade noodles turned out pretty good! I think next time I try to make them, they will be perfect :)

Until next time, 
The Intelligent Blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!