Friday, October 8, 2010

30 Posts of Truth, Edition 1

One of my friends has been doing this 30 days of truth writing prompt and I became increasingly intrigued, so alas, I am going to start. 

However, I don't feel like blogging everyday (I like to keep things spontaneous)...so, I'm going to turn it into "30 Posts of Truth."

Hope you enjoy!

Post 1: Something you hate about yourself

I hate that I am a perfectionist.
Sometimes it proves to be helpful (like when it's a meticulous task), but most of the time it just drives me CRAZY.  I want to be one of those slacker students who never shows up to class and never cares about grades. But NO, I have to be that nerd who shows up to every class and takes superb notes to get that A, to keep my excellent GPA.
Surprisingly, I'm not near as OCD as I used to be--I just go with the flow now days, but you better believe that that "flow" is perfect! ha ha

In case you haven't noticed, my Hockey countdown has less that 20 hours remaining, which means the Barons' Season Opener is TODAY!! Oh how I love hockey...

Stay tuned for Post Number 2!

Until next time, 
The Intelligent Blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!