Friday, October 29, 2010

My Visit to the City of Country Music

Over fall break, I went to Nashville to visit my friend, Erin.
I've been to Nashville twice before so this trip wasn't about sightseeing, it was just to have fun with Erin.

I didn't take a whole lot of pictures (I tend to slack off on picture taking these days), but we definitely had a lot of fun!

Here's a few pictures from the weekend:

We carved a LEGIT pumpkin

We went to her cousin, Laney's, show at the Storyteller Series. 
Go check her music out--Laney Edwards--she's awesome!


Laney opened for Aaron Barker (the guy who wrote the Blue Bell Ice Cream jingle; Baby Blue; I Can Still Make Cheyenne; Easy Come Easy Go; Love Without End, Amen; and What About Now...just to name a few)


It was so cool to meet the man behind the music!


Overall, it was a great weekend and I'm so glad I got to see Erin!



Until next time, 
The Intelligent Blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!