Monday, October 25, 2010

Monday Lustday Series, Edition 8

Today, I have one simple request--a plea, if you will...

PLEASE get me these:

For real, buy me as many as you can find--I'll reimburse you no matter what the cost!

You can only find good chocolate covered caramels during Halloween, V-Day, and Easter times.

I bought Chickasha Walgreen's ENTIRE stash and Walmart (the store that's supposed to have everything) has nothing that compares.  
I thought I could find them online through Russell Stover's website, but they're sold out!
I mean seriously, how can a chocolate store run out of the only good kind of chocolate at such a crucial time as Halloween?? 

It's a sin, I tell you!

There is no way I can make my three remaining caramels last until February...I'll die of caramel withdrawals!!


P.S. If you buy me any kind of chocolate that does not have caramel in it, I will not eat it.  Don't even try to trick me--I won't be laughing.  Every other kind of chocolate is NASTY!


P.S.S. Be looking for soon-to-come updates about my trip to Nashville and my next Truth post! That is, if I survive my dang Drawing projects that are consuming my life...


Until next time, 
The Intelligent Blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!