Monday, October 18, 2010

30 Posts of Truth, Edition 7

Prompt #7: Someone who has made your life worth living

I know today is Monday, so I should be posting my Monday Lustday post, but I honestly have nothing I want today--my life is pretty great. So, instead, I'm posting another truth.

This question was a pretty easy one--the answer came to me right away.
The person who has made my life worth living for is my best friend, she has known me for 21 years, but she prayed for me long before that. 
In case you haven't figured it out, my mom is the person who has made my life worth living.

Most people can't wait to get away from their mother, but I am the polar opposite; over the years, we have only grown closer.  She is my best friend, my confidant, my advice giver, and my role model.  


Until next time, 
The Intelligent Blonde

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!