Tuesday, December 20, 2011

It's the little things in life...

Like making straight A's

Course TitleMidterm
Grade
Final
Grade
Course DescriptionCreditRoomDays


MKTG-5703-10AMrktng Mngmnt and Innovation3.00T

MGMT-5603-92AEthics,Decision Making,Comm3.00


ACCT-5103-04AAccounting Analysis & Control3.00HBC107M


BUSA-5213-93ALegal and Regulatory Issues3.00


Term GPA: 4.00



Painting toenails with G



and


Doing last minute Christmas shopping 
with one of my Sister-in-laws




What little things make you happy?



Until next time, 
The Intelligent Blonde

11 comments:

  1. Congrats on those grades, thats AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, ladies! Only two more to go until I get that Master's degree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow, nice job on your fabulous grades!!!
    And holy adorable nugget G feet with matching painted piggies!
    Sounds like you've had a good past couple of days:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Mallory! That had to be the cutest comment ever! ha ha. Yes, it has been a great week so far!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooh that's why this blog is called the Intelligent Blonde. Now I get it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ha ha Brian, very funny! HILARIOUS actually. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! Your results are awesome!

    xx Ivana

    Stop by sometimes :)
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those straight A's!! Whoop woop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your amazing grades!!! I wish I had done that well in accounting...ha either time I took it. Whoops! I left you a little surprise on my blog today so make sure you head over and check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, ladies! I worked my butt off for those grades! ha ha
    Sarah, I'm headed your way right now!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!