Friday, December 9, 2011

Phone Photo Friday

These are some of the pictures I took on my phone this week:


This was down at the Pier.
There's a bad glare, so if you can't read it, 
it says "no thongs except on feet."


That would be my name in a crossword puzzle!


I died laughing at this book!
It had postcards with animals and phrases like 
"you were adopted," "you're fired,"  and "you weren't invited."
I almost bought it just for kicks. 


My new favorite food.
I've had one like every day this week!
I'm already looking up recipes to make them at home.



I wasn't planning on getting out of bed today but somehow ended up at Tiffany & Co.
I was afraid they wouldn't take me seriously in my sweat pants, 
but that didn't stop me.
There's nothing better than walking down the street in sweat pants, 
carrying a Tiffany's blue bag.



Until next time, 
The Intelligent Blonde

5 comments:

  1. I'm dying to know what you bought yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrie, I actually picked out my Christmas present from mom! lol. You'll have to wait until I open it at Christmas to find out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, I died laughing at the thong pic and the animal book... OMG! hahaha So funny! And btw, CREPES ARE THE BEST! I love them. I couldn't tell from the pic what kind you had but they are good for every meal. Seriously, breakfast/lunch/dinner and ESPECIALLY dessert. There was a Crepe Cafe in Athens where I went to college... they had the BEST A1 Chicken crepes... sounds crazy but it was AMAZING. No lie ;)

    Glad you're feeling better!
    -Ash

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ash, I'm glad I'm not the only one who found the sign and book funny! I wasn't that adventurous...I just tried dessert crepes. ha ha. They had all different kinds, but I stuck with my gut and fed my sweet tooth! lol. A1 Chicken Cepes...? I think I'll have to take your word on that one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. totally jealous of your tiffany's bag! I can't wait for you to tell us all about it after Christmas:)

    & I love the book about the cute animals saying "grandma's dead". That would have been a good gag gift;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!