Sunday, April 11, 2010

Is it Sad That the Best Date of My Life Just Now Happened??

Last night was amazing!
It was a complete surprise--I knew I was getting sea food (one of my favorites), but other than I had no idea what was going down.

First of all, we went to the gun range. I know what you're thinking..."what a hick thing to do..." But it was so fun! lol. Neither one of us was expecting me to hit the target, since I haven't shot in years. So, much to our surprise, my first shot was a kill heart right to the chest. We were both a little shocked. lol. Two boxes of bullets later, we left the gun range.
*No people or animals were harmed during this date...only blue smurfs






Second part of the date, we went to Pearl's Crabtown. I LOVE this place. I got crab legs and calamari and was in heaven.

For the final part of our date, we went to the Redhaws game. For walking up 30 minutes before the game, we had amazing seats right behind home plate.



Definitely my favorite date so far!
I think I'll keep him :)

1 comment:

Your comments make my day!