Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Light at the End of the Tunnel

My last final is tomorrow.
I could not be happier :)

After I finish the final, I'm heading up to Stillwater to see Kelly.
It will be a night full of laughs, dancing, and most importantly, no worries...just what we have both been needing.

Then Friday, hopefully, I'll get to see some friends in Edmond. Then I'll be headed home to work on some case studies and business law homework...oh the joy. lol

Then I'll be in the kitchen all day Saturday making cookies for Audri's bake sale.

Dr. says he's going to go ahead with my ablation...now I'm just waiting for my referral to a surgeon. I'm still waiting for my letter from Rose. I don't like everyone but me making my decisions for me...it's the pits :(

1 comment:

Your comments make my day!